- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Magician Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire - Debuts 6/17/16!
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Pirates Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
A Pirates Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas lets guests explore the Magic Kingdom's
Adventureland via five different pirate raids using a pirate map and magic talisman.
The goal of this quest is to help Captain Jack locate the Treasures of the Seven Seas, and fight off Captain Barbossa, the Royal Navy and other enemies. If guests help Captain Jack succeed in all the missions, they’ll be welcomed as part of his new crew. If not, they'll face the wrath of the cruel sea -- alone.
To play: Visit the game headquarters, located in a small building on the outskirts of Adventureland, just past the arches connected to Pirates of the Caribbean and across from the Pecos Bill and Tortuga Tavern dining area. After a series of simple steps on a touch-screen computer, you will head out on one of five possible quests to help Captain Jack Sparrow locate the Treasures of the Seven Seas, armed with a paper map and a "magic talisman" (otherwise known as a RFID-chipped card).
Each quest is fairly short -- about 15 minutes, if there are no lines -- and easy to solve. Every clue triggers a physical action, from a firing cannon to a moving skeleton.
Pirates Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas, joins Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom as a way for guests to explore the park and have something the whole family can do while waiting for that dining reservation or FastPass time. The game officially debuted May 31, 2013.
Below is a video introduction to the game, with some spoilers:
If you have comments or tips to share with others about touring the Magic Kingdom, please email us. Thank you.