- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Magician Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
AAA - Should your vehicle become disabled during your visit, complimentary towing is available from AAA during park hours.
Attire - Proper attire, including shirts and shoes, must be worn at all times.
Baby Changing/Nursing - The Baby Care Center is located next to the Crystal Palace Restaurant just off Main Street.
Strollers - Rentals are available at the Stroller
shop under the Main Street Railroad Station. See the Stroller FAQ for current pricing.
Banking - The ATM locations are: Park Entrance (on the right), in City Hall at Guest Relations, in Frontierland (next to the Shootin' Gallery), in Fantasyland (near the restrooms behind Pinocchio's Village Haus), and in Tomorrowland (next to Space Mountain).
Credit Cards - Disney accepts American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, and The Disney Credit Card. Travelers Checks and cash are also accepted. Your MagicBand can also be used to pay for purchases -- inquire at the Front Desk when you check-in.
First Aid - Located next to the Crystal Palace restaurant just off Main Street.
Kennels - Best Friends Pet Care is located across from Port Orleans at 2510 Bonnet Creek Parkway, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830. To book accommodations for your pets visit www.wdw.bestfriendspetcare.com or call 877-4-WDW-PETS.
Lockers - are located at the Transportation and Ticket Center and also at the Main Street Railroad Station (ground level). Cost is $7.00 for small lockers, $9.00 for large lockers, plus the refundable $5.00 deposit, which is given back when the locker key is returned on the same day.
Lost and Found -- located at City Hall near main entrance.
Package Pickup - located in the Main Street Chamber of Commerce, the first building on your left when you enter Town Square. Packages can also be sent to your Disney resort. Inquire when you make your purchase.
Readmission Policy - If you leave the park you must present your valid MagicBand or RFID ticket to reenter. Handstamps are no longer required.
Smoking - For the comfort of all guests, smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
Wheelchairs - Limited quantities of wheelchairs are available for rent to guests with disabilities at the front of the park, to the right after you enter. Electric Convenience Vehicles can also be (subject to availability) rented. See the Wheelchair FAQ for current pricing.
Guest Relations, located just inside the park entrance on the left in City Hall, provides the following services/information:
- Messages for separated parties
- Guide Maps in French, German, Japanese, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese
- Character Greeting information
- Foreign Currency/Disney Dollar exchange
- Information for guests with disabilities
- Sign language services
- Information about Behind the Scenes Tours
- Ticket sales and upgrades
- VIP Tour information
- Same-day lunch or dinner reservations
- Disney resort information and reservations