- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Tinker Bell's Magical Nook
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade
- Dream along with Mickey
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland HoeDown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
we experience the story of our country's past... the
drama of frontier America in the exciting days of the covered wagon and the
stage coach, the advent of the railroad and the romantic riverboat.
Frontierland is a tribute to the faith, courage and ingenuity of the
pioneers who blazed the trails across America." - Walt Disney
The wild, wild west of the Magic Kingdom appropriately takes up the westernmost section of the park. Built along the waterway "The Rivers of America," Frontierland's mountain ranges, dance hall, shootin' gallery, fort and rustic log cabins, make it easy to transport yourself back to the time of Davy Crocket. Frontierland is situated to the north of Adventureland and to the southwest of Liberty Square, with access through both lands.
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - Hold on to your hats as you roller-coast your way through the Old West on a runaway mine train.
Country Bear Jamboree - A cast of Audio-Animatronic bears treat you to a foot-stompin', back-slappin' hoedown.
Frontierland Shootin' Arcade - An Old West arcade, where shots are just 2 cents a piece. And we don't mean alcohol!
Splash Mountain - Board a log ride through Brer Rabbit's Laughin' Place. The five story drop makes it one of Magic Kingdom's favorite thrill rides.
Tom Sawyer Island - Caves, tunnels, trails, hills and even a fort await you on this island, a short raft ride across the Rivers of America.
Walt Disney World Railroad - 15 to 20-minute journey on an authentic steam train, with stops at Main Street, U.S.A. and Mickey's Toontown Fair.
Pecos Bill's Tall Tales Cafe - Counter service restaurant serving wrapped sandwiches, hot dog and hamburger baskets, chili, salads and beverages. Very good "fixins' bar."
Diamond Horseshoe -- Formerly home to a show and snacks, this spot is now used seasonally as a makeshift dining spot.
Golden Oak Outpost - Recently expanded spot serving sandwiches, fries and soft drinks.
Aunt Polly's Dockside Inn - Assorted snacks, apple pie and ice cream, on Tom Sawyer Island. Seasonal.
Briar Patch - Located next to the Splash Mountain exit, this shop has an assortment of Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, and friends related merchandise.
Frontier Trading Post - Featuring items from the Old West including cowboy hats, sheriff's badges and Native American headdresses.