- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Dream along with Mickey
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
"Here is adventure, here is romance, here is mystery. Tropical rivers,
flowing silently into the unknown, the unbelievable splendor of exotic
flowers, the eerie sounds of the jungle, with eyes that are always
watching... this is Adventureland."
- Walt Disney
As you walk along Main Street, U.S.A., toward Cinderella Castle, the first path on your left will bring you into Adventureland, an exotic, fanciful land which combines many foreign locales into one: Africa, the Caribbean, Southeast Asia, Polynesia and the Caribbean. Spend time looking at the architectural details and the lush landscaping!
Certain Adventureland attractions open later or close earlier than the scheduled park opening time. Be sure to check your Times Guide for the hours of the Enchanted Tiki Room and Jungle Cruise when you arrive at the park.
Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room - In August 2011, after a small fire forced the temporary closing of the attraction, the third version of the Magic Kingdom's Enchanted Tiki Room opened. This version eliminates the previous "hosts" Iago and Zazu, and is closer to the original indoor musical show.
Jungle Cruise - Cruise down the Nile, the Amazon, the Congo and the Mekong Rivers with your entertaining guide.
Magic Carpets of Aladdin - Board your own flying carpet and soar over Agrabah.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Ride through a seacoast town being pillaged and burned by swashbucklers!
Swiss Family Treehouse - Walk (and climb!) through the ingenious home of the Swiss Family Robinson. Based on the 1960 Disney feature film.
Tinker Bell and Friends have a home in Adventureland in Tinker Bell's Magical Nook.
Aloha Isle - Home of the famous Dole Whips! Also serving floats, pineapple spears and beverages.
Sunshine Tree Terrace - Non-fat frozen yogurt, citrus specialties including the original citrus swirl, and assorted beverages.
Tortuga Tavern - Counter service restaurant serving tacos, nachos and taco salads. Hours vary. Seasonal.
Pirates Bazaar - Adjoining Pirates of the Caribbean, this shop stocks, among the usual t-shirts and postcards, pirate hats and hooks, shirts, rings, ships in a bottle and eye patches.
Agrabah Bazaar - Open-air marketplace with Middle Eastern clothing and costumes, and souvenirs from the land of Aladdin.
Island Supply Company - Surfing gear, island apparel, leis, sunglasses, grass skirts.