- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy/Locations
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Magician Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Hall of Presidents
- Haunted Mansion
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Muppets Present... Great
Moments in American History
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Located in Adventureland, across from Swiss Family Treehouse and beside The Enchanted Tiki Room are the Magic Carpets of Aladdin! Themed after Disney's Aladdin animated film, the colorful ride fits right into the theme of Adventureland.
The attraction design is very similar to Dumbo the Flying Elephant. It is a hub-and-spoke attraction with 4-passenger vehicles (16 of them) configured as magic carpets centered by a giant -- and animated -- Genie lamp.
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin is a FastPass+ attraction and it is highly recommended that you use it during peak times.
This is a fairly short ride, about 80 seconds long.
When walking the queue and boarding, look down to see gems embedded in the pavement
Watch out for the camels outside this attraction -- they spit!
The vehicles are rider-controlled and you can fly your magic carpet up, down or pitch forward or backward. The front control is up and down, the back seat control pitches the carpet forward or backward.
Each seat can hold 2 adults and probably a small child, or one child and one adult.
Kids love this ride. It's almost identical to the Dumbo ride.
You may find Jasmine and Aladdin nearby -- check the Times Guide for when they might appear for Meet & Greets.
The Sunshine Tree Terrace and Tortuga Tavern (both open seasonally) are close to the Carpets.
Agrabah Bazaar - a Middle Eastern open-air marketplace with everything from vases to brass, spices to clothing (including Magic Carpets of Aladdin merchandise)
The centerpiece is a giant Genie's bottle adorned with characters from "Aladdin," Disney's 1992 animated film.
First permanent attraction with Aladdin theming at Walt Disney World Resort.
Music from the animated classic is featured throughout.
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin opened on May 23, 2001.