- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Tinker Bell's Magical Nook
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade
- Dream along with Mickey
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Circus Giggle Gang
The Storybook Circus Giggle Gang is a troupe of circus clowns inspired by the traveling circus acts and sideshows of the late 19th century, as well as classic films like Walt Disney's Dumbo. The Storybook Circus Giggle Gang performs several times each day in and around the Storybook Circus section of Fantasyland.
The Storybook Circus Giggle Gang is a group of clowns who will tickle your funny bone. Boss clown is Chuckles Buffoon McMonkeyshine III and he appears with his proteges, Whinny Horselaugh and Snort. Together, they engage in all sorts of circus shenanigans.
There is also the Silly Saxtet, parading onto the circus grounds with their own unique twist on circus music standards, and featured clown Wowzer, a specialty performer who takes center ring with amazing feats of thrills, chills and hilarity.
The Giggle Gang performs several shows a day. Check the times guide for exact times and locations.
Typically the morning shows are interactive walk-arounds -- that is, you may be pulled into the performance. The afternoon shows tend to be more traditional performances.
Several members of the ensemble are graduates of the famed Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College.
The Storybook Circus Giggle Gang debuted in early December 2012, to coincide with the grand opening of the New Fantasyland area in Magic Kingdom.