- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy/Locations
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Magician Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Hall of Presidents
- Haunted Mansion
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Muppets Present... Great
Moments in American History
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
UPDATE MAY 24, 2012: Snow White's Scary Adventures is scheduled to close May 31, 2012 to make way for a new meet and greet area called Princess Fairytale Hall. Located in the Castle Courtyard in the center of Fantasyland, Princess Fairytale Hall will be the new home for visiting royalty in the Magic Kingdom. The castle-like entrance will feature walls of stone and stained glass windows. The entrance will open into a large gallery -- an airy space with a high ceiling and portraits of Disney Princesses. When it's time for their audience with a princess, guests will proceed to an elegantly finished room to meet her. Princess Fairytale Hall is set to debut in late 2013.
Snow White's Adventures, as the attraction was originally called, opened with the Magic Kingdom in October 1971. It's located in Fantasyland.
Yes, the ride is themed to Snow White, but the Wicked Witch is featured and appears throughout the 2.5 minute ride. See notes below in the Kids' Section!
The ending is a happy one as Snow White and the Prince live happily ever after.
Hidden Mickey Alert: Queue mural— on a pair of shorts hanging on the clothesline and the three stones on the chimney of the Dwarfs' cottage.
This is a "dark" ride and can be very scary for young children. In various scenes throughout the attraction the Witch appears and can frightened young ones.
Don't make this the first "dark" ride you go on with your young children... they may not want to go on any others!
Mrs. Potts Cupboard (open seasonally) is the closest "eatery" to Snow White serving ice cream and sodas. Pinocchio's Village Haus, counter service, offers burgers, sandwiches and more.
A souvenir stand is next to the attraction which offers a limited selection of Snow White merchandise.
Snow White's Scary Adventures is adopted from the 1937 full length animated feature, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs!
The attraction closed in the early 1990s and reopened in 1994 as Snow White's Scary Adventures. The appearances of the Wicked Witch were toned down.
Take an in-depth look at the history and evolution of Snow White's Scary Adventures HERE.