- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Magician Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Donald's Boat and Toon Park
Mickey's Toontown Fair
Magic Kingdom Archives
MICKEY'S TOONTOWN FAIR CLOSED 2/11/11 TO MAKE WAY FOR THE EXPANSION OF FANTASYLAND. READ MORE ABOUT THE FANTASYLAND PROJECT HERE.
-- In the middle of Toontown is Donald's wreck of a boat, the S.S. Miss Daisy, named after his favorite gal. It's a fun water-play area for the little ones, perfect for cooling down on hot days. Nearby there's more fun at Toon Park, a mini-playground.
Donald Duck's Boat: The Miss Daisy is Donald Duck's blue, yellow and red vessel that features Daisy Duck herself on the boat's bow, as well as a twisted smokestack, from which Donald's dripping sailor's suit dries. The boat's afloat on a foamy ocean with lily pads that spout jumping streams and spray without warning. Young first mates and crew members can run around on the spongy ground, and venture inside to spin the Captain's Wheel, pull the ship's whistle (which causes water to spurt out the top of the boat), or clang Miss Daisy's loud boat bell.
During the winter holidays, this play area is decorated like an old-fashioned Christmas tree sales lot, complete with live pine trees, poinsettias and price lists!
Toon Park -- Next door to Donald's Boat, is Toon Park, with plenty of room for the little ones to crawl around and burn off some steam. There's a playhouse and slide, not to mention a number of shaded benches provided for the patiently waiting adults.
Boat and Toon Park are wheelchair/ECV accessible, although
the spongy material of Toon Park may be difficult to maneuver on.
Children must be under 40" to play in Toon Park.
Boat, and all of Mickey's Toontown Fair, is perfect for preschoolers.
Disney Characters are typically not found around Donald's Boat, but you won't have far to go to find them. Just walk across the street to the Toontown Hall of Fame and the Judge's Tent to see Mickey and others. These locations are normally open from 10 a.m. until park closing. Check your daily Times Guide for times and locations of other Meet and Greet opportunities in Mickey's Toontown Fair.
spot to grab a bite is the Toontown Farmers' Market, a quick snack
place that features fresh fruit and beverages.
County Bounty is nearby for Disney character memorabilia shopping.
If you have comments or tips to share with others about touring the Magic Kingdom, please email us. Thank you.