- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Tinker Bell's Magical Nook
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Dream along with Mickey
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Dream Along With Mickey
| Attraction | Touring Tips |
Kids and Characters | Dining
Interesting Facts | Photo Gallery
"Dream Along with Mickey" in Magic Kingdom. It's a live stage show about a dream-inspired party to which Mickey Mouse and the gang have invited almost everyone.
Gather near the Cinderella Castle stage as Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald get ready for a party! It seems everyone believes in dreams except, well, Donald Duck. The princesses (Show White, Cinderella and Aurora) sing about their dreams but Donald is still the skeptic. Next thing you know Captain Hook and Mr. Smee arrive but Peter Pan saves the day. Suddenly Maleficient appears and calls upon her nightmares to conquer the kingdom. Who will save the day?!
CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO GALLERY!
The show is performed in front of Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom several times a day.
runs about 20 minutes. On hot days, there is little to no shade
in the area right in front of the castle.
If your little ones love the Princesses and Pirates, they'll love this show. Cinderella, Aurora, and Snow White all make grand appearances, along with Captain Hook, Peter Pan and many others. Check your daily Times Guide for times of this show.
Smoke and flames accompany Malificient as she appears.
There is a small fireworks burst at the end of the show.
The show features an original musical score incorporating classic Disney songs and several new compositions.
The show opened October 1, 2006, as part of the Year of a Million Dreams.
If you have comments or tips to share with others about touring the Magic Kingdom, please send them to us. Thank you.