- Fishing Excursions
- --Fantasia Gardens
- --Winter Summerland
- Running/Jogging Trails
- Surfing Class at
- ESPN Wide World of Sports
- AllEars® Team Meets
- D23 - The Official Community for Disney Fans
- Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet Website
Other Fun Things
- SHARING THE MAGIC
- -- AllEars® Trading Cards
- -- Close Your Eyes and Blink Yourself to WDW
- -- Photo of the Week
- Audience Participation
- Birthday Ideas: Adults
- Birthday Ideas: Kids
- Carriage Rides
- Collecting Character
- Grand Floridian
- Hidden Mickeys
- Overlooked Attractions
- --Film Tips
- --Digital Tips
- --Videotaping Tips
- Pin Trading Guide
- Pixies at WDW!
- Pressed Penny &
- Scrapbooking Magic!
- --Pontoon Rentals
- --Resort Park Cruises
- Character Warehouse
- Directions from
- Grocery Stores
- Ground Transportation
- Radio/TV Stations
- Religious Services
- Telephone Numbers
The Official Community for Disney Fans
Special Event Reports
D23 is the Official Community for Disney Fans. The name “D23” pays homage to the exciting journey that began in 1923 when Walt Disney opened his fledgling studio in Hollywood. D23 is the first official club for fans in Disney’s 88-year history. D23 gives its members a greater connection to the entire world of Disney by placing them in the middle of the magic through its quarterly publication Disney twenty-three; a rich website at www.D23.com; and member-exclusive discounts and special events for D23 Members throughout the year.
D23 sponsors a wide variety of events throughout the year to bring Disney fans together. Event pricing ranges from free or for a nominal cost to over a couple hundred dollars. All events require a ticket and depending on the event, some sell out very quickly.
Every two years, 2009, 2011, 2013 and next 2015, D23 holds a huge D23 Expo for three days. Fans from all over the world come to get there Disney company "fix".
There are three types of memberships: Gold, Silver and Free.
Free D23 Membership Includes: exclusive merchandise, exclusive member content on D23.com, subscription to the bi-weekly D23 FanFare e-newsletter and special promotions and discounts throughout the year.
- Disney twenty-three Quarterly Publication: A one-year subscription (four issues) exclusively for D23 Gold Members to D23's exquisite collectible magazine, filled with stunning photography, dazzling illustrations and the ultimate Disney insider perspective. It's your all-access pass to discovering the magic of Disney's past, present and future!
- Membership Card and Certificate: Your membership card and personalized, suitable-for-framing member certificate features the playful duo Chip and Dale.
- Our 2013 Annual Membership Gift, Silver D23 Pen with Walt Disney's Signature: On October 16, 1923 Walt and Roy Disney signed a contract with film distributor Margaret J. Winkler, which marked the beginning of The Walt Disney Company. In honor of the company's 90th anniversary and that auspicious occasion, we have crafted this stylish pen, featuring the likeness of one of Walt's early signatures. This timeless writing instrument is constructed of a metal body that has been lacquered in satin silver and is complemented with shiny chrome accents. Also enclosed in the pen's box is a reproduction of a document showing the signatures that appeared on the fourth and final page of the contract including Walt and Miss Winkler.
- Special Member Events: The opportunity to attend numerous D23 Member events throughout the year.
- D23 Expo 2013: D23 Members receive a special discount on tickets to the Ultimate Disney Fan Event, August 9-11, 2013 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Exclusive Merchandise: D23 offers its members access to exclusive merchandise and collectibles.
- Subscription to weekly D23 FanFare e-newsletter with breaking news, exclusive features and special offers. (You may opt out of receiving FanFare after your first e-newsletter arrives.)
- Special promotional offers and discounts throughout the year.
- Plus, stay connected to D23 every day at Disney.com/D23, featuring up-to-the-minute Disney news, feature stories, event info, merchandise and more.
Silver members have all the perks as Gold Members but do NOT receive the Disney twenty-three Quarterly Publication.