AllEars.Net's Roving Report-EARS Wander Disneyland Resort in search of changes and items of interest.
- 11/25/08 Holiday "it's a small world"
- 10/14/08 Pumpkin Carvers at Woody's Halloween Roundup
- 07/22/08 Lisa Lasater's Disney's California Adventure
- 06/17/08 Toy Story Midway Mania
- 05/06/08 Taste Event
- 04/15/08 Disney's California Food & Wine Festival
- 04/08/08 Paradise Pier
- 03/25/08 Yoli Gonzalez Spends the Day at Disneyland
- 03/11/08 Paradise Pier
- 02/26/08 Disneyland Characters by
- 02/12/08 Billy Hill and the Hillbillies
- 12/18/07 Holiday Decorations
- 11/27/07 Lisa Berton's Haunted Mansion Holiday
- 11/13/07 Haunted Mansion Holiday
- 10/23/07 More Halloweentime
- 10/09/07 Mickey's Halloween Treat
- 09/25/07 Disney's Halloweentime
- 09/04/07 Disney's Electrical Parade
- 08/14/07 Disneyland Hotel Suites by Lori Degliantoni
- 08/07/07 Remember...Dreams Come True fireworks
- 06/19/07 Pirates of the Caribbean Suite at the Disneyland Hotel
- 06/10/07 Finding Nemo Sub Voyage Grand Opening
- 05/22/07 Images from Disney's California Adventure
- 04/29/07 Disney's California Food and Wine Weekends
- 04/10/07 Springtime at Disneyland
- 12/19/06 Disneyland's "A Christmas Fantasy" Parade
- 12/05/06 Holiday photos around Disneyland
- 11/21/06 Photos from "it's a small world holiday"
- 11/14/06 Holiday photos from Disney's California Adventure
- 11/07/06 The Grand Californian Resort - photos by Monica Gauvin
- 10/24/06 Ilene Radish shares Disneyland photos
- 10/17/06 Mickey's Halloween Treat
- 10/10/06 More Disney's HalloweenTime
- 10/01/06 Disney's HalloweenTime
OTHER THEME PARKS
Wandering the Land
October 1, 2006
of many of the new decorations around Disneyland for the
new "Disney's HalloweenTime" celebration
The fun begins on the tram ride to the park from the Mickey & Friends parking structure.
You might say the tram ride "gets you in the spirit!"
Above Disneyland's main entrance these huge pumpkin heads watch over guests as they enter the park.
The "floral Mickey" is actually made up largely of ornamental squash!
The buildings on Main Street are decorated with fall-colored banneers, and lots of pumpkins peep out from windows and balconies.
A huge pumpkin Mickey stands in Town Square.
The Disney characters are dressed in their Halloween costumes.
Even the gas lampposts have a Halloween theme.
The Partners statue is surrounded by orange mums and pumpkins - each pumpkin is "carved" to represent a character from one of the "lands".
Additional "Wandering the Land"