- General Info
- Official Press Release
- 2015 Sneak Preview, Part 1
- 2015 Sneak Preview, Part 2
- Preview Photo Gallery
- International Marketplaces
- Disney Visa Exclusives
- Special Ticketed Events
- Culinary Demos/
- Eat to the Beat Concerts/
- Festival Packages
- General Info
- After-Hours Experience/
- Culinary Demos &
- Eat to the Beat
- Special Ticketed
- Festival Map Sept 19-21
- Boot Camp (9/21/14)
- Parisian Breakfast (9/20/14)
- Hibachi Experience (9/23/14)
- Eat to the Beat Dinner
- Late Nights Live!
- Premium Package Review
- Wine and Dine Half Marathon
2012 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
September 28 - November 12, 2012
HGTV Home Entertaining Seminars
In these 30-minute seminars, learn from HGTV and DIY celebrity designers, who will be featuring tips on holiday table setting, herb and vegetable gardening, and kitchen or dining room changes.
Friday through Sunday at noon, with meet-&-greets at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. at the Vineyard Stage.
Here's the lineup (subject to change):
- Sept. 28-30 – Danielle Colding, HGTV Design Star Winner, Season 7, Shop This Room, "Entertainment Passport: Your Ticket to Creating a Travel-Inspired Dining Experience"
- Oct. 5-7 – Casey Noble, Design on a Dime, "Gifts that Keep Giving: Holiday Favors that Double as Decor"
- Oct. 12-14 – Alison Victoria, DIY Network's Kitchen Crashers, "Crash Course for Holiday Decor"
- Oct. 19-21 – Brian Patrick Flynn, HGTV.com, Design Happens contributor, "Express Lane Elegance: Stylish Table Settings from Supermarket Finds"
- Oct. 26-28 – Meg Caswell, Meg's Great Rooms, "Entertaining in Style: Make It and Make It Fun"
- Nov. 2-3 – Marianne Canada, HGTV.com Special Projects Editor, "Handmade Goodies They Won't Regift"
- Nov. 9-11 – Emily Henderson, Secrets from a Stylist, "Create Holiday Memories: Style, Share and Preserve Those Family Photos & Cards"
The appearances are included with Epcot admission. All events take place at the Festival Welcome Center.