- Opening Day Festival Tour Video
- Guide Map March 6-31 (PDF)
- Guide Map April 1-28 (PDF)
- General Info
- Flower Power Concerts
- Fun Facts and Trivia
- Garden Marketplaces Menus
- Gardens of the World Tour Review
- HGTV Presentations
- HGTV's Chris Lambton: Q&A
- Land of Oz Playground
- Rate the Marketplaces!
- Future World Topiaries
- Illuminated Gardens/Topiaries
- Marketplace Foods
- Tinker Bell's Butterfly House
- World Showcase Gardens I
- World Showcase Gardens II
- World Showcase Gardens III
HGTV Designer Presentations
For the third year in a row, the Festival is being presented by HGTV which, of course, means the stars of your favorite HGTV and DIY Network shows will once again be on hand to meet festivalgoers and give expert tips and tricks.
New to this year's festival are HGTV and DIY superstars like Florida's own David Bromstad (HGTV Design Star, ColorSplash, Design Star All-Stars); Egypt Sherrod, new host of HGTV's Property Virgins; Sara Peterson, editor-in-chief of HGTV Magazine; Design on a Dime's Casey Noble; Chris Lambton from Going Yard; and Chris Grundy from DIY Network's Cool Tools.
And we also have returning favorites like Carter Oosterhouse (Million Dollar Rooms); Meg Caswell (Meg's Great Rooms); and Jason Cameron (DIY Network's Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves).
Guests of the Festival can see their favorite HGTV and DIY stars on "The Designers' Stage Presented by HGTV" at the Festival Center each Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the Festival at noon and 3 p.m.
Presentations by HGTV and DIY Network stars are included with admission to the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. The 20th annual festival runs from March 6 - May 19, 2013 at Epcot.
The complete lineup includes:
- March 8-10 -- Chris Lambton, Going Yard
- March 15-17 -- Chris Grundy, DIY Network's Cool Tools
- March 22-24 -- Egypt Sherrod, host of Property Virgins
- March 29-31 -- Brandon Johnson, My Yard Goes Disney
- April 5-7 -- Meg Caswell, Meg's Great Rooms
- April 12-14 -- Jason Cameron, DIY Network's Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves
- April 19-21 -- Sara Peterson, Editor-in-Chief, HGTV Magazine
- April 26-28 -- Carter Oosterhouse, Million Dollar Rooms
- May 3-5 -- Casey Noble, Design on a Dime
- May 10-12 -- Dan Faires, HGTV.com, DanMade
- May 17-19 -- David Bromstad, HGTV Design Star, ColorSplash, Design Star All-Stars
Whether you wish to learn a few new gardening techniques or simply catch a glimpse of one of your favorite television personalities, each HGTV designer presentation is a special experience that you won't want to miss!
NOTE: Theme park admission is required and HGTV designer presentations are subject to change without notice.